Create New Salesforce Project in JetForcer
Creating a project
To create a new Salesforce project from organization, follow these steps:
- Do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, click the link Create New Project.
- On the main menu, choose File | New Project.
- The New Project dialog opens.
- In the left pane, choose Salesforce or Salesforce DX.
- In the right pane:
- Specify the path to the folder where the project-related files will be stored.
- In the Salesforce Account combo-box, select existing account or create a new one.
- In the Managed combo-box, select:
- All - for download all managed packages.
- None - if you don't want to download packages
- Choose... - customize a list of packages you want to download
- In metadata checkbox tree, choose desired components to be downloaded.
- Click Create, when ready. JetForcer will download all the required data and open created project.
Opening an existing project
To open an existing project, do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, click Open.
- On the main menu, choose File | Open.
- Specify whether the project should be opened: in a new frame, or close the current project and reuse the existing frame.