Explore Apex Logs with JetForcer
Use the Logs tab in the Log Manager tool window to access debug logs.
Use double-click on any log to open its content in editor.
That is only a piece of what Log Viewer provides:
- Viewing the log body as a code execution tree.
- Customizing the font color for tree nodes with certain log events.
- Add some log events to be ignored in execution tree.
- Search text occurrences inside an execution tree.
- Navigate to code sources right from the log viewer just by clicking on an execution node.