Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Version 1, effective as of September 9, 2017
In these Terms and Conditions of Purchase ("Purchase Terms"):
- "Customer" means an individual or a legal entity purchasing Product directly from JetForcer.
- "JetForcer" means:
- JetForcer s.r.o., having its principal place of business at Za farou 810/79, Slivenec, 154 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic, registered with Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, file 266557, ID.Nr.: 055 90 043.
- Customer accepts these Purchase Terms by placing an order for Product with JetForcer.
- In these Terms and Conditions of Purchase ("Purchase Terms"):
ORDER PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- Customer may place an order with JetForcer:
- online on the JetForcer website jetforcer.com;
- by e-mail using the appropriate contact of JetForcer.
- Order details shall be in English. Customer can modify order details before acceptance of the Customer order by JetForcer by a written notice to JetForcer. English is the preferred language for order-related enquiries.
- Any order is not binding upon JetForcer until accepted by JetForcer. Non-acceptance of an order
may be the
result of one of the following:
- failed payment;
- growing backlog or negative payment history;
- incomplete or incorrect order details, such as missing e-mail address for delivery, missing Customer billing address, or a pricing or product description error, among others;
- ineligibility according to the order criteria (e.g. entitlement to upgrade or to certain Product purchase options restricted to particular users or purpose of use); or
- for any reason at the sole discretion of JetForcer.
- JetForcer sets prices and accept payments for Products in one of the following major currencies depending on the Customer country: USD, EUR or CZK. Prices in any currency are subject to change by JetForcer.
- JetForcer accepts major debit and credit cards (collectively, "payment cards") for online orders via third-party payment gateway providers, including, but not limited to, PayPal. JetForcer is not responsible for any payment failure resulting from inaccurate payment card details provided by Customer when placing an online order, any restrictions applicable to payment card by Customer's bank, or payment gateway failure.
- JetForcer only accepts purchase orders from existing corporate Customers with clear payment history. Purchase orders can only be paid by wire transfer on net 30 days terms, unless otherwise specified on invoice issued to Customer by JetForcer. Purchase orders from newly registered corporate Customers and offline orders from individual Customers are subject to advance payment by wire transfer.
- JetForcer ships no physical Products. Any details necessary to enable Customer to download and/or use the purchased Product will be delivered by JetForcer to Customer via e-mail to an e-mail address provided by Customer. Customer is responsible for providing JetForcer with a valid e-mail address for delivery purposes.
- JetForcer will use its commercially reasonable best efforts to deliver Product purchased by Customer within 2 business days of the order acceptance. JetForcer shall not be liable for any failure to deliver Product within this timeframe.
- The Products shall be deemed delivered to Customer on the date when JetForcer sends the Product e-mail to the e-mail address provided by Customer. JetForcer shall not be liable for any failure to deliver a Product to Customer if a Product e-mail bounces back.
- Product prices do not include any national, state or local sales, use, value added or other taxes. Customer shall pay any such taxes, if applicable.
- Customer bears sole responsibility for any withholding tax liabilities, and no deductions shall be made by Customer from the amount payable to JetForcer under any invoice.
- Purchases from the European Union ("EU") countries may be subject to the EU value added tax. Customers from the EU are responsible for providing a valid VAT ID, if any.
- Any refund request following the Product purchase date will be subject to the prior authorization by JetForcer and acceptance of such request shall be at the sole discretion of JetForcer, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
Customer shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations with regards to: economic
controls; import regulations; and trade embargoes (collectively "Export Control Laws"),
including those of the
European Union and United States (specifically the Export Administration Act of 1979 and the
Administration Regulations (“EAR”)). Customer acknowledges that it is not an entity targeted by
Laws nor is it otherwise owned or controlled by or acting on behalf of any person targeted by
Laws. Further, Customer agrees to ensure that neither JetForcer Products, nor any related
- a. Downloaded, transferred, exported, or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of Export Control Laws; or
- b. Used for any purpose prohibited by Export Control Laws, including but not limited to nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation.
- In accordance with the EAR, JetForcer Products typically:
- a. Fall under the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) EAR99;
- b. May be exported under the EAR to entities with No License Required ("NLR"), except for entities within restricted and/or embargoed destinations, identified as prohibited end-user(s) and/or participate in prohibited end-use and/or proliferation activities. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
- Information provided under Section 7.2 is only intended for general information purposes and should not be construed as legal advice concerning the export control laws and regulations of any country. For details on export restrictions applicable to Products, Customer should refer to the laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction.
- No terms and conditions other than the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding upon JetForcer, unless accepted by JetForcer in writing and signed by the duly authorized representative of JetForcer. If Customer's terms and conditions of purchase are different from or in addition to these Purchase Terms, these Purchase Terms shall prevail and Customer’s terms are hereby rejected.
- These Purchase Terms are subject to change at any time by JetForcer by posting the updated Purchase terms on the JetForcer website at jetforcer.com.
- Customer declares having had sufficient opportunity to review this Agreement, understand the content of all of its clauses, negotiate its terms and seek independent professional legal advice in that respect before entering into it. Consequently, any statutory "form contracts" ("adhesion contracts") regulations shall not be applicable to these Purchase Terms.
- If Customer is located outside North and South America, these Purchase Terms shall be governed by the laws of Czech Republic, without reference to conflict of laws principles, and the parties agree that any litigation relating to these Purchase Terms may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of Czech Republic.
- If Customer is located in North or South America, then the following applies: these Purchase Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey, without reference to conflict of laws principles of that state or any nation state. The parties agree that any litigation relating to these Purchase Terms shall be settled by the court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New Jersey. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to these Purchase Terms.
For any questions regarding these Purchase Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org